• 28mm diameter European grade chrome moly tubing
• powder coat available in Most colours
• 1020mm – 1040mm wheelbase
• 40mm diameter hollow axle
• BRK’s cam-adjusting front end
• 50mm long alloy rear wheel hubs
• 18mm wide vented rear brake disc
• 6mm Thick BRK laser cut disc
• DENT 2 spot Hydraulic brakes
• Machined alloy steering tie rods
• BRK fully padded Racing Seat
• 3-litre fuel tank
• KG, flat top, steering wheel.
• BRK 2015 Decal kit
• Powder coated Edwards Alloy wheels
• BRK design Mechanical brakes
• KG / OTK plastics
• All components chrome plated
• 2 bolt fully machined sprocket carrier
The brand new BRK LIMIT, released in January , is the perfect combination of performance and development. The Limit has changed from previous models from front to back in chassis design. The name “LIMIT” is based on the driver finding his Limits with the new kart, with a new and fresh look.
The frame is made of Ø 28mm chrome steel tubes and can undergo a number of adjustments. Height and the rigidity can be modified, and adjustment of camber.
The “HEAVY” version, is based on the class in which it competes and also driver size, can be equipped with either Mechanical or Hydraulic brakes, and therefore has a specially designed body to the needs
of the class. ALL BRK Chassis and components are made in house.